Hello everyone. I have a small problem. I've tried looking on the
www.freebsd.org/gnome site, the Galeon site, and searching google, but
I've had no luck.

I've installed FreeBSD 4.7 on my Athlon. Then I CVSUP'd ports and
source, with my source coming from STABLE. I rebuilt the kernel, then
installed Gnome2 and Gnome2-Fifth-Toe from ports.

Everything built fine. I tweaked my XF86Config to put 100dpi fonts
first, set my .xinitrc to export GDK_USE_XFT=1 and start
gnome-session...and then tried to run stuff.

Gnome starts up great. Most apps work perfectly. Galleon, however, seems
to have a problem. I click on the menu item, and the program
begins...and begins...and begins...it keeps repeatedly spawning Galleon
windows.

Anyone else have this problem? Can anyone point me to a solution
somewhere?

Thanks!

Andy Akins