hi.

I've been using f-prot for some time. I installed it from the ports tree. I would now like to use it as a daemon service but i just don't get it working. I've found in google many links which talk about f-protd, but there's no such thing as that in my system. I haven't found any site where i could download a version of a f-prot for FreeBSD, bearing in mind that i want it runing as a daemon.

Could you just tell me if there is a daemon version of f-prot for freebsd?

Thank you.