You need a first line in your script to choose what shell to run it:
#!/usr/local/bin/bash

You should add a line:
/usr/bin/su [to your username]

Then try it at bootup as an rc script.

        -Derek

At 08:24 AM 3/8/2007, Gerard Seibert wrote:
I am trying to get gpg-agent to start at boot time. If I place this in
the ~/.bash_profile file, the program starts correctly.

GPG_TTY=`tty`
export GPG_TTY

#
## Start Agent
##
if test -f $HOME/.gpg-agent-info \
&& kill -0 `cut -d: -f 2 $HOME/.gpg-agent-info` 2>/dev/null; then
        GPG_AGENT_INFO=`cat $HOME/.gpg-agent-info`
        export GPG_AGENT_INFO
                else
                        eval `gpg-agent --daemon`
                        echo $GPG_AGENT_INFO >$HOME/.gpg-agent-info
fi

The problem is, if I log in again from a remote location, the
.bash_login  is read again and another copy of gpg-agent is started.
Obviously, I do not want that behavior.

I tried starting it from CRON; however, the variables:

    GPG_AGENT_INFO
    GPG_TTY

 are not set..

I then tried to create a script and run it from /usr/local/etc/rc.d;
however, that forces the script to run as root, which I do not want.

--
Gerard

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.