Hi,

I am trying to figure out the Best admininstrative way to do the following:

We have two FreeBSD 6.2 servers and want to keep the passwd files in sync so all the same users can log into each machine, their UID's match, and when the update the password on one machine the other machine gets the password. When we add the user to one machine then the other machine has an additional user too.

What is the best scheme that we can devise to get this working technically well?

Cheers,

Noah