Dima,

Not all the settings there are tuneable. In 6.X the allowable memory is somewhat automatic based on the max users. Your kernel is set to 384. You can try changing that.

You can also make some kernel settings in:
/boot/loader.conf

You can see the possible variables to set in:
/boot/defaults/loader.conf

I think the one variable you may want to change is:
kern.maxdsiz="to your actual real memory size"
Don't make this larger than the real memory, in my experience that will cause the system to not boot properly into multi-user.

        -Derek