Hello,

I am running FreeBSD 6.2.

I am currently mounting a smb share and then remounting the smb mount
into a jail with nullfs.

/etc/fstab
# smbfs mount
# local mount
/path/to/smb/mount      /path/to/jail/directory nullfs  rw,late 0       0

The main reason I am using this jail is for a webserver and I need to have
the web developer be able to write to this samba share

I originally tried mounting in fstab the smb share like this
      0
however, this did not work so I ended up making the share point owned by the user and group www this took care of it but I was wondering if there was a better way to do this as far as passing through to a jail and maybe getting
the uid to actually work from within the fstab file.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks,

Troy