On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Nejc Škoberne wrote:

Sorry for replying my own post, but now I fould out that this actually
means how many times can I insert/remove the module into/from the
motherboard. Actually the number I am interested in is much higher:
"2,000,000 Program/Erase cycles". However I have no idea how to measure
how many writes are performed during a normal operation of a FreeBSD
server running DHCP and pf firewall.

m0n0wall gets around this by running out of RAM after booting from flash (or CD, or hard disk):

http://m0n0.ch/wall/

pfSense is a variation of m0n0wall that uses pf for the firewall:

http://www.pfsense.org

Both of these provide DHCP and firewalls. m0n0wall uses IPFW, while pfSense uses pf.