Hi,

man pw

here is a nice tutorial -> http://www.bsdguides.org/guides/freebsd/ beginners/manage_users_pw.php

Bye,
David

On Mar 11, 2007, at 12:43 AM, Dima Sorkin wrote:

Hi.
Actually I would prefer to do it via "su".
Here a really newbie question:
1) How do I join regular user to 'wheel' group ?
2) How do I join a user to some group 'some_group' ?.
Which manpage to read ?

Thanks,
Dima.

On 3/10/07, Guido Demmenie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Default setting is that root can not login via ssh (and that's how
you want it).
You can use su(1) to gain root privileges when loged in on your box
with a normal
user if needed (if you are in the group wheel).