There is actually a typo in the patch file for the jasper port. I've
already email the maintainer about it (Don't know if he's emailed me
back, as I've been having email issues since).

Edit
ports/graphics/jasper/files/patch-src-libjasper-include-jasper-jas_types.h
and change:

+typedef log long int_fast64_t;

To say:

+typedef long long int_fast64_t;