Wojciech Puchar wrote:

Err, sure; and for completeness, be sure and send the IP back to this list, and publish it on the front page of your website/blog/whatnot.

and what if i will? do you know my root password?

OK, cynicism aside, why on earth would you want to do this? That's a fool's errand in today's world. Or, are you on a 2-machine network via crossover

if you can't answer the question, just shut up.
EOT

I am.. amazed by your aggressive attitute towards everyone else and being ironic and calling everyone VIM's. What you fail to realize is the dumbness of what you're trying to do, there are no nice words I can use to explain it.

We were being ironic with you so that you could understand just how bad what you're trying to achieve is. You are being ironic with us because you think there's nothing wrong with logging in as root with telnet. There are a thousand ways I could go about explaining how bad it is and why it is bad, but in the end you'd just say I'm a VIM, so I won't even bother.

Oh well, your server, your password. Just don't say you were not warned.