I built a home server to prepare  to build a new production server. Well, the
latter is built out, but when I went back to the former, it said there was a
problem with my last shutdown (which I don't remember) and went into single
user mode. I went to run a "find" and it complained it couldn't find the "find"
command! I thought, what the heck, no great loss, I'll just rebuild this
machine. But after re-installing FBSD, it *still* can't find the "find"
command! Now I'm worried!  It wasn't in /usr/bin/ What happened to this
installation??
TIA,
Drew3