> 1) How do I start KDE / FVWM2/ GNOME / TWM / Windowmaker ?
>     ( I've choosed them during installation )

        $ startkde

or put something like this in your ~/.xinitrc:

        exec gnome-session
or
        exec wmaker
etc.
and start x

        $ startx

> 2) Is there some nice "welcome" program,
>      that allows to choose a session kind ?

You can use kdm (KDE) or gdm (GDM), they're display managers
that allow you to log into different sessions/desktop environments. you
may install /usr/ports/x11/gdm and put the following line in
your /etc/rc.conf file:

        gdm_enable="YES"

GDM will be started automatically when you boot next time.
Bye.