On Mar 12, 2007, at 3:17 PM, Dominic Tampone wrote:
The last Patch we can find for this Version is 2005.

Are there subsequent Patches available to update and bring current?

Security updates to FreeBSD 5.3 were published through the end of 2006, something along the lines of "5.3-RELEASE-p37", but I don't expect that patches are going to continue to be produced for 5.3 in 2007.

(I may be wrong; perhaps you should ask the security team for the real scoop. :-)

Update to FreeBSD 5.5, or possibly 6.2....

--
-Chuck