Old Ranger wrote:
On Tuesday 13 March 2007 13:34, Jeff Rollin wrote:
On 13/03/07, Andrew Pantyukhin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Our beastie may be a bit devilish in some respects, but
please don't call him just a devil. Some people stay
away from FreeBSD for religious reasons. Feeding their
misconception is the last thing we want to do.
Do you really think it'll make any difference to these people whether
we call it a devil or a banana, once they see it?
Believe it or not, I actually had an irate woman complain to me about having a "devil" image on our church website. <sheesh>

Rev. Z. Wade Hampton
Twin Bridges, MT

Aloha Beastie Supporters,

I always thought it was a "Daemon" not a Devil. Anyway if you really want to drive the critics nuts send them to our website and scroll to the bottom. We have a Wahine ( Hawaiian Female) daemon as well as Beastie on there.

http://hawaiidakine.com

  + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org + [EMAIL PROTECTED] +
  + http://internetohana.org   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* +