Anna Vazquez Nikonova wrote:
To me it seems that is becouse amarok didnt find the proxy.But with
older version 1.3.9 i can, what is the problem? Can somebody help me?
Leave Amarok open and type this in a console window:

dcop amarok script proxyForProtocol http

If it prints an empty line instead of a string like "http://somehost:someport";, you probably need to open kcontrol and configure the proxy settings. Even if you don't use KDE, you need to configure proxy support in kcontrol (don't worry, if you can run Amarok then you have kdelibs, which means you also have kcontrol), because Amarok grabs its knowledge of the proxy addresses from there.