Ewald Jenisch wrote:
On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 10:27:02AM +0100, cpghost wrote:
He meant the command to create the iso image. Something like
'make release' or so...

Hi,

Yes you're right - the question is about how to create a *custom*
ISO-image. I've already tried the following:

cd /usr/src
# make release -DMAKE_ISOS
`release' is up to date.
#

I believe you're in the wrong WD.  Check release(7).

yet, no .iso-files to find :-(

I also came across /usr/src/release/i386/mkisoimages.sh
It needs the following params: "mkisoimages.sh [-b] image-label image-name base-bits-dir [extra-bits-dir]"

Where is "base-bits-dir" supposed to be?

I dunno, 'cause in using 'make release' that script is used by make instead of us humans ... ;-)

KDK
--
The great nations have always acted like gangsters and the small nations
like prostitutes.