Hello Chris,

May I suggest that you take a peek at http://www.itefix.no/phpws/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=6&MMN_position=23:23

As example I have the following syntax in my cwrsync.cmd

(In this example I backup documents and settings from pc to FreeBSD by using the script cwrsync.cmd included in the cwrsync distribution. The script can be run with the windows scheduler)

rsync --exclude-from=excludefiles.txt -avz --delete -e "ssh -i bin/.ssh/identify" "/cygdrive/c/documents and settings/username" [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/path/on/freebsd/server

You will need to create a folder named .ssh in the bin folder of cwrsync and in that folder create the necessary ssh keys.

Good luck!

Chris Maness skrev:
I need to sync a directory with my freebsd box. In linux/bsd I use the command rsync -vaur [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/chris/beer /home/chris/beer and this works perfectly for me. However, using the cwrsync package in windows with this syntax does not work.

Pleas help!
Thanks...