On Mar 16, 2007, at 7:34 PM, Drew Jenkins wrote:

How large is "large"? Why filesystem are you using with what options?The MySQL database was just under a gigabyte, and the Zope Data.fs file/database was somewhere under 2 gigabytes. Options? No options. I had symlinks from where these dbases were supposed to live on the SCSI drives to the 500 GB drive. Then suddenly, poof! They were gone.
Drew

Well, I was curious because I thought it could be something to deal with the 2GB file limit. You still haven't answered my question about the filesystem though: are you using UFS2 or something else?

Thanks,
-Garrett