On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Chris Slothouber wrote:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/explaining-bsd/

Google is your friend.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Need to educate some people because they made some incorrect statements or misunderstand the purpose of *BSD.

I know it's been discussed on the list, but I forget when and the archives are large enough that I won't have time to search them during my lunch break =\..

Chris,
     There was a different article outside of the handbook that I was thinking
of. I don't remember who posted it or wrote the original article though..
-Garrett