On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, A.J. Kehoe IV (Nanoman) wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Chris Slothouber wrote:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/explaining-bsd/

Google is your friend.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Need to educate some people because they made some incorrect statements or misunderstand the purpose of *BSD.

I know it's been discussed on the list, but I forget when and the archives are large enough that I won't have time to search them during my lunch break =\..

Chris,
There was a different article outside of the handbook that I was thinking of. I don't remember who posted it or wrote the original article though..
-Garrett

These are from FreeBSD.org, but might be kind of like what you're looking for:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/linux-comparison/

http://people.freebsd.org/~murray/bsd_flier.html

--
A.J. Kehoe IV (Nanoman)     |  /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Nanoman's Company           |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail

Bingo. Thanks!

-Garrett