Depends on your application / needs.  For most application-delivery
situations, I would recommend a layer 4 -> layer 7 "Application Switch /
Load Balancer"; -- HA and Load balancing.

For Beowulf style clustering, check Ports.

~BAS

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 14:03 -0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>       Where is the best place to look for information about clustering
> Freebsd?
>       The freebsd-clustering list seems to be abandoned.
>

> - Marcelo Souza

Brian A. Seklecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended
recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an
intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system.