Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

On 3/21/07, Simon Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From what you are saying it sounds like you are getting the panic on
bootup.  Is that correct?

Yes. immediately on boot up.

In looking through your config I don't see anything that really stands
out (although I would use "/var/crash" for dumpdir, and you didn't
specify savecore_flags).

I did not use /var/crash because /var was small than RAM. So I
manually changed the crash directory to /usr partition. I do not know
how to set savecore flag.

What else have you tried to get this kernel to boot?  Do you have
another kernel you were able to boot from?  What about your exact
hardware config?

The panic happens only when safenet driver is complied in., GENERIC
freebsd kernel boots up fine. I am using Axiomtek NA-1281A* I have
reported the details about the panic in another mail+,

raj

* http://www.axiomtek.com.tw/Products/ViewProduct.asp?view=179
+ http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2007-March/145020.html