Why don't you put putty on a USB thumb drive and run it from there?

        -Derek

At 08:28 AM 3/22/2007, Koen de Wijs wrote:
Hello,

I want to login on my freebsd remotely by ssh. I don't want to download putty every time I want to login in my compter
from a computer that isn't mine.
I would like a html website that makes a shell and do everything over ssl.

Does anyone know a program/port that can help me?

Thanks,

Koen de Wijs

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.