On 2007/03/22 6:52, David Banning seems to have typed:
> I have Googled away and found lots of people who complain that they can't
> creat subfolders under dovecot. I havn't seen anyone's problem resolved
> in the theads. I have converted mbox to Maildir. I attempt to create
> a subfolder from within Outlook - no go. How are you creating
> the subfolders?

Just tried creating a subfolder on dovecot running on FreeBSD with
Thunderbird 1.5.0.10 as a client.  Worked perfectly.  Using IMAPs
(secure IMAP) and Maildir.  Dovecot was compiled/installed from ports.

Other system info:

~]> dovecot --version
1.0.rc24
~]> uname -a
FreeBSD maru.leela.ws 6.2-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p1 #6: Wed Feb 21
06:46:58 AKST 2007     [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LEELA_HR  i386