On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 06:09:26PM -0700, Jim Priovolos wrote:

> Thanks Jerry. If I double click on the files and allow Easy CD Creator
> to use it's defaults it works. It made bootable CD's. Easy CD Creator
> wants to use "disk-at-once".

Unfortunately, I have found that different burner software utiliities
use different terminology or the same terminology for different things.
So, it can get confusing.

> New question: Windows says I have 45g free but FreeBSD only finds 7meg.

Are you looking at the same thing?

What place is Windows looking at and what place is FreeBSD looking at?
Normally, Windows cannot see FreeBSD disk slices and does not
report them.   So, I am suspecting it is looking at its own space
and not the FreeBSD space.   How did you create the FreeBSD space
on the disk?

////jerry