Thank you very much !!

I didn't think that it was necessary to add sendmail_enable="YES" because
sendmail is running without changing rc.conf.

I confirmed that sendmail listens on port 25 after adding the above
setting.

I couldn't find out what to do for three days.

Thank you very much !!! m(_ _)m

             B H
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             .homeip.ne                                               宛先
             t>                  Tomohito Kajiwara/R/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             送信者:                                                    cc
             owner-free          freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
             bsd-questi                                               件名
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Re: Why doesn't sendmail wait  to
receive
             d.org               on port 25?

             2007/03/24
             17:23

[EMAIL PROTECTED] skrev:
> I'm trying to install sendmail8.13.4 into freeBSD 6.0.
>
> And I done all setting of sendmail and confirmed that sendmail is
running.
> in addtion of that. I confirmed that sendmail is working as the
followings:
> 1. I can send e-mail by "telnet localhost smtp"
> 2. I cannot connect to this PC at any another PC by "telnet IPadress
smtp".
> And I found out that the PC I am installing does not wait to receive on
> port 25.

Do you have sendmail_enable="YES" in rc.conf?
 "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"