Guys,

        Can anybody suggest ascript means to rm -i a whole slew of
        packages I am collection in /usr/ports/packages/All/?

        On some of my i686's I have collected as many as three versions
        of some *tbz files.   Other than doing this by-hand on four
        boxens, I'd have automate.  pkgdb -F will ask if the user wants
        to delete (the earlier) of two packages with an [n].  I'd rather
        not reinvent the wheel.

        (I *thought* I was nearly finished updating this machine;
        suddenty I've got 50 new ones!! )

        tia,

        gary