Does anyone know if FreeBSD supports any hardware security module (cryptoprocessor) certified for FIPS 140-2 or know if there are future plans to do this?

My company has a product based on FreeBSD that wants to incorporate a FIPS 140-2 certified cryptoprocessor, required for use in the government but all the boards on the market are developed and FIPS-certifed for LInux, Solaris, AIX, etc... just NOT FreeBSD.

Surely, we're not the only FreeBSD users with this particular need?

Lorraine