From: Alex Zbyslaw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 3:02 AM
To: Don O'Neil
Subject: Re: Time changed back to old daylight savings

Don O'Neil wrote:

>Ok... Well, I rebooted the server, and still it's an hour behind:

Don, I haven't followed this thread closely, so if this was suggested
before, apologies.  If it works, then  you can post back to the list.
It's "off the wall" and may have nothing to do with your problem.

Is it possible that you have either created or deleted /etc/wall_cmos_clock?
That would account for a 1 hr difference even if all your timezone files
were correct.  See man adjkerntz.

I believe you need to reboot if you create/delete that file - there may be
some other way but I don't know it.

--Alex