Hello!

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
I'm an originator of 4 open PRs and 9 closed ones. My e-mail address
will change soon. How should I handle the change to stay reachable for
people working on PRs? Sorry to bother the list with (seems-to-be) a
trivial question, I can't find reply in PR-related articles.

Point me to the PRs and I will use pr-edit to fix the email address.

  Thank you, Gabor Kovesdan has already done it.

This can also be done by any FreeBSD committer with ssh access to the
FreeBSD cluster.

  I just thought that some kind of automatic tool should exist to accomplish
originator's e-mail change. After all, people _do_ change their e-mails
sometimes...

- Giorgos

Sincerely, Dmitry
--