On Mar 30, 2007, at 4:24 AM, he ccjj wrote:

I setup apache20 or apache22 on freebsd6.2, and eidted /etc/rc.conf,
then I can use "/usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache2.sh start" or
"/usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22 start" to start, but after reboot, I
have to restart it manully. This must be a BUG for Freebsd 6.2, how to
resolve it?

It's not a bug in FreeBSD 6.2, I've got 4 servers on 6.2 running apache 2.2 and they all restart Apache just fine upon boot. My first recommendation would be to check /var/log/messages immediately after boot and see what it says in there. If there's nothing there, look in /var/log/httpd-error.log and see if anything stands out.
-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks