Than you for your advice very much, I will try later.

On 3/30/07, Eric Crist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mar 30, 2007, at 4:24 AM, he ccjj wrote:

> I setup apache20 or apache22 on freebsd6.2, and eidted /etc/rc.conf,
> then I can use "/usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache2.sh start" or
> "/usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22 start" to start, but after reboot, I
> have to restart it manully. This must be a BUG for Freebsd 6.2, how to
> resolve it?

It's not a bug in FreeBSD 6.2, I've got 4 servers on 6.2 running
apache 2.2 and they all restart Apache just fine upon boot.  My first
recommendation would be to check /var/log/messages immediately after
boot and see what it says in there.  If there's nothing there, look
in /var/log/httpd-error.log and see if anything stands out.
-----
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks