Yeah, I'm kinda puzzled by that hibernation line. The server was down. I booted
up directly into FBSD and ran the command again (just to be sure) and it gave
me the same error. Why? I didn't touch Windoze!
Stan2

Vince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Stan Cooper wrote:

> Same problem as before.:
>
> # ntfs-3g /dev/ad0s1 /win
> Failed to open /proc/filesystems: No such file or directory
> modprobe: not found
> Failed to open /proc/filesystems: No such file or directory
> Error opening partition device: Operation not permitted
> Failed to startup volume: Operation not permitted
> Failed to mount '/dev/ad0s1': Operation not permitted
> The NTFS partition is hibernated. Please resume Windows and turned it
> off properly, so mounting could be done safely.

So not quite the same problem.
you could try the -o force although it sounds like a bad idea. Your best
bet sounds like booting into windows then shutting down instead of
hibernating like the error says (sorry if i missed a post where you
explained why you couldnt do this.)

Vince