I've got a BSD router with two internet connections:
    dc0 (DSL) and dc1 (Cable)

I also have an internal nic:
    rl0 (192.168.0.1)

I've got PF setup and running nat.  What I need to know is this;
Can I easily route all outbound traffic from 192.168.0.2 - 192.168.0.250 out
the dc1 interface, AND route traffic from 192.168.0.251 - 192.168.0.254 out
the dc0 interface with PF and something else?

Currently, PF redirects the traffic correctly, however, the traffic from the
upper block goes out the default route (gateway of dc1).  So the traffic
never comes back.

I guess the problem is that I'm sending the nat'd packets out as the IP of
dc0, but they're being send out dc1.

Make sense?  Anybody follow this, and have a useful suggestion?

--
Kevin Glick