Hi,

I've got freenx working on my freebsd 6.1. I'm wondering though how I can make it autostart when the machine has been rebooted. All the installation 'manuals' that I have found in personal blogs cover the exact same steps each time and nothing more. Unfortunately they don't cover this. I have found the configuration file /usr/X11R6/NX/etc/nxserver/node.conf.sample I edited this file and moved it to /etc/nxserver/node.conf and symlinked it to /usr/NX/etc/node.conf as the file suggested.
I feel that I am missing something though.

Cheers, Warren