My guess is that DNS was propagated and now athome.net is in the maps of the DNS server you query.

Just change your /etc/hosts file, you can use a domain suffix that does not exist for instance.

        -Derek

At 12:18 PM 4/3/2007, V.I.Victor wrote:
>I don't think your hosts file is correct, unless you are telling me you own
>the domain athome.net.  You need to use a domain name you own or one that
>is not in use.

OK.

No I don't own athome.net. BUT I've been using it for years without problems -- until today! As I said, the hosts file is it's always been.

It seems that "localhost" just isn't local any more.

I'm trying to figure what's changed and what I should do about it.

So far, I've stopped all the internal mail to localhost.

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.