Hi,

I just put instead of sk0 nve0 (wich is my ethernet card). But, on boot i
see that it searches for ALTQ and I saw that it can be turned on only by
configuring the kernel. Is there maybe any other way?

Ivan
On 4/2/07, Roland Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 03:11:01PM +0200, Ivan Zenzerović wrote:
> I have a problem with my firewall. When booting freebsd i get the
message
> that pf is enabling, but there are syntax errors in the /etc/pf.conf
file
> and that no IP adresses were found for sk0 network. What should i change
> here?
> I took the conf file from
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~rsmith/freebsd/index.html#sec

Take a look at the macros that define the external and internal
networks. They are called "ext_if" and "int_if". If you don't have an
internal network, remove all lines that have "localnet" or "int_if" in
them.

Make sure that the "ext_if" macro matches your network interface. Look
at the output of the "ifconfig" command, and disregard lo0, pflog0 and
plip0. You're looking for the network device that has a "status: active"
line in the ifconfig output.

Do not change the order of the lines in the file! pf expects them to be
in a certain order. See 'man pf.conf'.

If that still doesn't work, let me know and I'll send you a cleaned-up
copy off the list.

Roland