Hello,
Is anyone running ezjail on 6.2? I've got to set up three similar jails and i'd like to run them off of one base. I'd like to create a jail flavor, where one jail has file x while the others do not. Two problems i'm having with flavors is one adding packages such as shells, and two adding users and giving them the shells just added? I'd also like it if i could mount my host system's ports tree in the jail itself, so i wouldn't have to get multiple copies of the ports tree. The only way i've found thus far of doing this is via nullfs on the base system and was wondering if there was an easier method of doing this?
Thanks.
Dave.