On 04/04/07, dark abeer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi i have one question ok
i'm downloaded operating system freebsd release v6.0 and i have one problem in
installation modem type sagem [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please your help in this
problem If possible, help me to install it.
and thanck you

We need some more information to be able to help you.
For example, what is your specific setup? Especially, what kind of
Modem is your "Sagem [EMAIL PROTECTED]"? Serial port modem, oder DSL modem? etc.
etc...

Did you read the handbook?
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/serialcomms.html

Chapter 23 is about serial communication, it explains all the basics,
while chapter 24 deals with PPP and SLIP - thus explaining how to
connect to the internet.

HTH
Christian