Le Sam  7 avr 07 à 21:24:05 +0200, Vittorio De Martino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 écrivait :
> Besides if I ask for the "help on line" (OR helpwin) the following error
> messages pops up
>
> "The file modules.txt is missing from the directory  where I think help files
> should be."
>
> I think I didn't configure something but I don't know what (the main.pdf
> manual isn't that helpful as far as the installation is concerned).

I had forgotten about that, but I think that the first time I had
launched

FreeMat -i /usr/local/share/FreeMat-3.0

and then it uses QSettings to store this path persistently.

Could you please try it, and if it solves this problem, I'll add a post-
installation message?

Regards,
--
Th. Thomas.