In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Bill Nolastname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
typed:
> It is unfortunate that one of the developers with freebsd.org also supports
> companies that hijack web browsers.

This is pretty much an empty statement. The three active elements -
"developers with freebsd.org", "support" and "companies that hijack
web browsers" are all to vague to mean anything. I mean, my code is in
FreeBSD, and I by support lots of companies by buying there product,
and for all I know some of them use popups to hijack web browsers,
which is something I detest but never see because I'm to paranoid to
let randoms download code into my browser.

So he could be talking about me, but I doubt it.

Either say something that isn't empty, or go away and don't bother us
here.

For that matter, go say it on -advocacy. That's where such things
belong.

        <mike

--
Mike Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              http://www.mired.org/consulting.html