Miguel Alcántara wrote:
hello everybody, I was trying to get working sharity-light, but until now
it's impossible.
I have added in /etc/hosts the IP and the name of the XP(fat32 or ntfs),
created a folder in order to mount.

foo# cd /
foo#mkdir share
foo#shlight //nightwalker/share /share -U foo -P bar
foo#Using port 5765 for NFS.
nfs mount /share: [2] No such file or directory

I'm working on FreeBSD 6.2. Please helpme with this problem.

Install samba and you will then have a program called mount_smbfs which will let you mount NT shares. it works MUCH better than sharity (I used to use sharity-light back in the day).

syntax looks like:

mount_smbfs -N //[EMAIL PROTECTED]/someShare /someMount/point/