Derek, Boot Virus Protection is Disabled in the BIOS.

How to I make sure my SCSI BIOS is set to be bootable and has the correct disk
set for booting from? Please see my SCSI BIOS settings below and advise...
(I don't think this is the problem, as this machine was booting Windows 2000
Server from same drive prior to repartioning and installing FreeBSD 6.2.
This machine has an ASUS P2B-D ACPI BIOS rev 1013 (AWARD BIOS, single Pentium
III/550) with onboard Adaptec 7890 SCSI BIOS.)

My apologies for replying directly to those who took the time to respond. I'm
used to working with forums that have list servers set up.

Thanks!

SCSI BIOS SETTINGS:
1) Host Adapter Settings:

Configuration
SCSI Bus Interface Definitions
    Host Adapter SCSI ID: 7
    SCSI Parity Checking: Enabled
    Host Adapter SCSI Termination: Press <Enter>
        Ultra2-LVD/SE Connector: Auto
        Fast/Ultra-SE Connector: Enabled

Additional  Options
    SCSI Device Configuration: Press <Enter>
        Settings for SCSI Device #0 (identical for #1-15):

        Initiate Sync Negotiation: yes
        Maximum Transfer Rate: 80.0
        Enable Disconnnection: yes
        Initiate Wide Negotiation: yes
        Send Start Unit Command: yes
        Include in BIOS Scan: yes

    Array1000 BIOS: Enabled
    BIOS Support for Bootable CD-ROM:  Enabled

2) SCSI Disk Utilities:
Select SCSI Disk and press <Enter>

    SCSI ID #0:    IBM    DNES-309170W    ULTRA2-LVD
    SCSI ID #1:    IBM    DNES-309170W    ULTRA2-LVD
    SCSI ID #2:    IBM    DNES-309170W    ULTRA2-LVD
    SCSI ID #3:    IBM    DNES-309170W    ULTRA2-LVD
    SCSI ID #4:    IBM    DNES-309170W    ULTRA2-LVD
    SCSI ID #5:    ECRIX    VXA-1        Fast/Ultra-SE
    SCSI ID #6:    No  device
    SCSI ID #7:    Array1000 Family
    SCSI ID #8:    No device
    SCSI ID #9:    No device