L33T Networks wrote:
Using the SSHD server, how can I lock users SSH'ing into a box into their
home directory, without having access to the /usr/home directory as a whole?
You might setup 700 rights for the home directories, then the users won't see each other's files. Is it what you want?

If you want to hide all directories, except their homes, then you are in trouble. There are some essential files needed to run a "shell". I'm not sure, but you might be able to use a special shell that does chroot and makes / the home directory?

If you do not want them to run programs, just access their files over SSH/SCP, then the "scponlyc" port can be a good solution for you.

Best,

 Laszlo