Marc G. Fournier wrote:

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced one? Our newer servers, we've been using HP servers, so that we have this built in, but I have 6 older servers that I'd love to be able to deal with remotely without headaches ... I only need to be able to access one at a time ...

I've tried the 'serial console' route, but if the server crashes, logging in to the serial console doesn't show you anything, whereas, with the HP 'remote console' feature, its the same as a KVM, where running it does a screen refresh, so that I can see what is on the screen at the time of the crash ...