dbetts wrote:
Receiving this error when I run current port of Gotmail and Freebsd 6.2

Can't exec "curl": No such file or directory at /usr/local/bin/gotmail line 677. Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/local/bin/gotmail line 677.
curl: not found
Could not open /var/tmp/tmp.3.1EqttBgotmail_curlstderr88957 : No such file or directory at /usr/local/bin/gotmail line 774.-- Any idea how I can get rid of this message. Gotmail will fecth my email from Hotmail

Thanks

Darrell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
a) install curl from ports (think it's www/curl..)
b) if you didn't deinstall / delete it, let the gotmail ports maintainer know that it's required and not in the required ports list.
-Garrett