zen wrote:
Chris Slothouber wrote:

zen wrote:

hi,
i know it seem out of topic,
i recently build a proxy server to serve our small ISP,
but i'm facing a big problem. as far as i know FreeBSD didn't support TPROXY like linux had. but i need to build this proxy transparently so only my client ips that visible when browsing.
i use ipnat and ipf with Squid latest stable release.
does anyone has experience building a true transparent proxy with FreeBSD?
please share the knowledge and the regarding this problems.

Hello Zen,

Perhaps you might have some luck with the walkthrough listed here:

http://tomclegg.net/squid-tproxy

thanks Chris ,
but it didnt solve my problem here,
with that configuration still my proxy ip that visible.

If you send your kernel, firewall, and squid configuration files, I will see what is happening.

- Chris