Hi All,

This may not be the correct list to ask this question, so please point me in the right direction in that case.

We are in the process of setting up a bastion host. One of the things we'd like to do is to filter packets not only at the ip layer, but by what program is listening on a particular port. Is this a possibility?

A quick 5 minute Google didn't provide me with anything noticeable, but that my just be my noobness in the *BSD world. So play nice! ;-)

Thanks for any suggestions!

Kevin