On 4/19/07, Andrew Falanga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Another question for everyone.  Are there any programs, hopefully
available in the ports, that one can use to print source code files to
a printer (or create as a postscript file)?

I'd like something that I can feed a C++ program, have it parse
through the code, print line numbers to the left of the page and
(optionally) color code the syntax.  Does anything like this exist?

If it's something as simple as a string of chained command line aps,
hey, that's fine.  Please someone point me in the correct direction.

Andy

You might be able to find what you are looking for here:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=printing&stype=all&sektion=all

I see a few potentially interesting ports, although I have no personal
experience with them.

http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/ports/print/mp-a4

http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/ports/print/mp-letter

Good Luck,