Maia Mailguard - it rocks.

Check out the tutorial at purplehat.org. Set it up yourself.

On 4/20/07, Grant Peel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

I am posting this question here because I know there are alot of ISPs using
FreeBSD (including me) and am hoping to get feedback, either directly to me or
to the list.

We are wrestling (as I am sure many are), with spam. Up until now we have been
employing Spamassassin locally and using some 3rd party Anti-Spam servervices
that are getting less and less reliable as the weeks go by.

We are considering two hardware solutions, Easyantispam and Barracuda.
Barracuda is very expensive, so the most likely candidate is Easyantispam. Does
anyone out there have thought on either or both of these? Usability?
Reliability? Total Cost of ownership? Integration issues?

Any thoughts will be appreciated,

-Grant